Friday, November 6, 2009

Wow

My humor for today:


This comic strip, Soup 2 Nutz just kills me. It's the dorkiest kid ever with funny siblings.




Kids really do say the funniest things. They have the most honest perspective on life. They don't sugar coat the bad, because it is just they way it is. I love that about kids.

I went to see the Michael Jackson movie. There was a little boy in front of us that was a big Michael Jackson fan. He danced around and copied MJ's moves. It was so cute. He got a little bit bored and started to play around and his mom "helped" him to sit still with her. He wasn't too pleased to be held back by his mom and he yelled "Stop! You're touching my privates!" This is just funny in general, but come on, in the middle of a Michael Jackson movie? It's kinda like:

Michael Jackson movie tickets - $8

Popcorn - $40

Yelling during a Michael Jackson movie for someone to stop touching your privates - PRICELESS

No comments:

Post a Comment