Thursday, November 19, 2009

1 More Day

I fly back home to Ohio in just one day. In fact, in exactly 24 hours, I'll be leaving work to head to the airport. One of my favorite visits in Ohio is when I get to see Kaydence. I love all my friend's kids, but Kaydence is special. I am not sure why she is so special to me. Maybe because she was born 3 days after my birthday. Maybe because I met her when she was one day old. Maybe because the first time Tasha and I changed her diaper, it turned into fiasco where I cried from the smell and the laughter.

K always remembers me, even when I don't come home often. She wears her Wyoming cowgirl shirt when she knows I'm coming over. She sleeps with the quilt I made her, even if it's too hot. Plus she's just so darn cute.





No comments:

Post a Comment