Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Dress Shopping!!

This past Sunday Sara, Alix & I enjoyed some dress shopping. The bridal store we intended to go to was closed on Sundays (which it does NOT mention on their website). So we hit the mall and Sara dragged us into Deb. We couldn't resist checking out the prom dresses! (Well, I guess I could.) Sara started with the slutty swan lake dress. She looked like a cross between a ballerina and Catherine Zeta-Jones as Velma Kelly! We did have to stop verbally mocking the dresses when we realized that most promward bound girls were trying on the same ones! Or maybe we just made them look good.

And who taught Sara & Alix to make such creepy smoochy faces when they pose? I'm going to blame Adam.


1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! At least me and Boo match.

    ReplyDelete