Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hostile Makeover, Part 1

A bridesmaid's responsibility is to help transform and makeover the stressed out bride into the serene, glowing angel we all pretend she'll be on her wedding day. Adam may not be a bridesmaid, but he's definitely a dear friend of Sara's. So I'd like to include his thoughts and comments on Sara and her wedding in this blog. I will be titling Adam's comments as "Hostile Makeovers."

Just this morning...
Sara: I look damn good in a veil.
Adam: The reason the veil looks so good is that it is designed to cover your face.
Sara: I'm gonna kick your ass.

He was nicer Sunday when he described Sara's thought process. "I like unicorns, I like zombies, what if a zombie bit a unicorn! I should draw that, Curtis would love that, I love Curtis, curtis loves ME! Food."

Adam certainly validates the old phrase, "With friends like these, who needs enemies?"

No comments:

Post a Comment