Monday, June 15, 2009

Offbeat Nastiness!

I know Sara has done quite a bit of research to get the wedding ideas she has. While most ideas come from the less frightening recesses of her and Curtis's minds, I know some inspiration has been from Offbeat Bride. My favorite part about reading up on these is because they say "Why my wedding was offbeat..." Most of them qualify because the brides eschewed the traditional white dress in favor of some blood or poo colored ill-fitting gown. Congrats girls, you have no taste! But we'll just call it "offbeat!" While I think we all encourage and love the unique-ness that will be Sara & Curtis's wedding, I've come to realize how much restraint they are exercising. Check out the more scary contenders!


Memoirs of a murdered geisha...



Ahh, yes, she found something "old"! She just had to kill it first.



Congrats, you found the ONE other person in the world that doesn't think you're a total freak.



Thank goodness Sara's parents help financially, or Sara might have had to make the SAME dress! God bless you Tammie and Larry.




This is my favorite offbeat bride pic! It strikes a certain similarity to Sara & Curtis. I think this is just adorable! It'd be kinda funny if they wrecked after this pic though! :)

3 comments:

  1. Awww.. That last pic was so cute. If only I could get Curtis to dress up in a khaki suit. And that make up on the first one is pretty rad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always saw them having at least one tattoo artist set up some where at the reception. Is that just me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Genius!!! Oh Bexter, you are always good for ideas...

    ReplyDelete