Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hot Shoes!

Alix, Molly, Elaine and myself all have our bridesmaid dresses! We went to check them out Thursday, April 30th. Sara loved them and we all bought ours that day. This may be the first time that a bridesmaid really WILL re-wear their dress!


The green in the picture isn't the green the dresses turned out to be. The real dress is a much prettier kelly green color...exactly what Sara had in mind!



Molly and I have a few favorite shoes for us bridesmaids to wear. Elaine has tiny girlie feet, so she may not be able to match us. She's on Curtis's side, so perhaps it will work out all the same. I feel like Jay to Alix's Silent Bob. She's hard to reach for thoughts and opinions. But I think she's game for anything, so it'll all work out!

My favorite three shoes are the following, in the same order.








We may have some mystery jewelry from Sara to go with our dresses. I'm betting on a dinosaur charm on a chain.

No comments:

Post a Comment